• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Missing RP on Infinia Offline Transaction for same Merchant/Restaurant

So I did 2 transactions for the same merchant on 2 different days however for the 2nd transaction I didn't get any reward points allotted in the latest statement.

1st Transaction:

View attachment 72859

2nd Transaction:
View attachment 72861
If you see the 2nd transaction I got no rewards.

How do I raise this to HDFC Bank?

experts: @SSV @Wealth is my birth right! @Vasuki @vaibhav111 @TechnoFino
First, did you talk to infinia support yet ?
If not , do that as a starting point

God this is so funny. 1st transaction was considered as hotel/restaurant and 2nd was categorized as Grocery. How on earth can one register as 2 different businesses
Yeah same thing happened to me the reason is because of different POS machines and how the merchant registered it.
Point of matter is you would still get the points. Call phone banking and they will tell you exactly how many points for that transaction and what the category was

Yeah same thing happened to me the reason is because of different POS machines and how the merchant registered it.
Point of matter is you would still get the points. Call phone banking and they will tell you exactly how many points for that transaction and what the category was
Good thing with Infinia is its all flat 3.3%. Otherwise one would break their head in these cases.

Back