• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik 20K limit per transaction for HDFC DC Removed.

ANewUser

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I don't know if this is new or people already knew about this but the previously applicable limit of 20K per transaction on HDFC platinum DC seems to be removed for CC bill payment.

I used newly issued HDFC platinum DC (Mastercard) to pay CC bill of 45K+ and it went through without any limit popup. So either the restriction is removed or is not applicable to newly issued DC

Edit: This was not my first transaction on this new DC on Mobikwik. So first transaction or first day limits might still be applicable.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is new or people already knew about this but the previously applicable limit of 20K per transaction on HDFC platinum DC seems to be removed for CC bill payment.

I used newly issued HDFC platinum DC (Mastercard) to pay CC bill of 45K+ and it went through without any limit popup. So either the restriction is removed or is not applicable to newly issued DC

Edit: This was not my first transaction on this new DC on Mobikwik. So first transaction or first day limits might still be applicable.
Are you Mobiquik full KYC customers?

Thanks. My Millenia CC has nearly 1L spends each month which I pay through auto debit on my hdfc savings account. Recently, my account got upgraded to preferred and one of the benefits is a free platinum debit card. I just applied for a debit card upgrade. And once. I get the platinum card, its time to roost for that sweet 750 cashback.

Thanks. My Millenia CC has nearly 1L spends each month which I pay through auto debit on my hdfc savings account. Recently, my account got upgraded to preferred and one of the benefits is a free platinum debit card. I just applied for a debit card upgrade. And once. I get the platinum card, its time to roost for that sweet 750 cashback.
On side note Please try to get some better card for such high spends like DCB/Infinia or Amex Plat Travel. Also you can earn more than 750 cashback pm by using multiple HDFC DC.

On side note Please try to get some better card for such high spends like DCB/Infinia or Amex Plat Travel. Also you can earn more than 750 cashback pm by using multiple HDFC DC.
Thanks.

I have tried but HDFC would not entertain it for some reason.

My limit is 1.8L which they enhanced from just 1L 5 months ago. I have had this card for 3 years. It was my first credit card and its LTF. So I cant close.

As a result, I said a big fu to hdfc and got 6 more cards in the last 6 months. In three of them, I have 5L limit. Others have 50k to 2L limit.

Its still my primary bank but they are weird. Might change since I am their “Preferred” Customer now. Lets see.

Yea been asking this forum abt this and no answers. i have 2 hdfc DC(wife's name), one has no limit on bill payment and other has the usual 20k limit. Both are visa. No clue what is the criteria for this

Back