• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Money deducted but Cc bill not paid, Cred app, Axis Bank CC

KK001

TF Buzz
I had paid axis bank bill through Cred but it stuck in payment processing, 1st time it happened with me.

Now they are showing wait until 21/aug.

Anyone here with whom the same time happened?

& How long will it take to complete this process & axis bank will consider which date of repayment ?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20240818_133250.jpg
    IMG_20240818_133250.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 10
I had paid axis bank bill through Cred but it stuck in payment processing, 1st time it happened with me.

& How long will it take to complete this process & axis bank will consider which date of repayment ?

Thanks.
Is it still showing under processing, if yes do the below as per scenario

1) if due date is still there like 5-10 days, then wait till August 21 and see what happens to this transaction.

2) if due date is very near, don't take any chance pay the bill via any other app like SBI unipay, jiofinance app , canara setu etc... (I suggest not to take risk but do payment via other app if due date is near)

If the payment is failed , you will get refund to your bank account by August 21st,

If you paid bill twice the card limit will be more than bank limit and it will show as negative, the negative balance/extra amount can be transferred to bank account, check with axis

For your existing transaction, raise a support ticket in cred app.

Thanks.
Will get settled in 48hrs with today’s value date

Back