• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Money Stuck, Mobiwik, Credit Card payment

KK001

TF Buzz
I had paid 21k credit card payment through mobiwik but transaction got failed and money is also debited from my bank account.

Now on complaining mobiwik they asked me to raise a complaint through in app " help" section, but even after doing so my complaint is not raising.

Mailed them and got reply that I will receive my money in 7-10 days( which I doubt) as I searched Google and found that mobiwik has not good records in refund.

I am stressed and don't know what to do as I have done everything I know from telephonic complaint to email.

Now I need to pay cc bill again from my pocket.

Can't complaint RBI OMBUDSMAN as it takes complaint after 30 days of transaction.

Pls help me, do they really refund my amount?

Pls provide me with help.... IMG-20240704-WA0023.jpg

I had paid 21k credit card payment through mobiwik but transaction got failed and money is also debited from my bank account.

Now on complaining mobiwik they asked me to raise a complaint through in app " help" section, but even after doing so my complaint is not raising.

Mailed them and got reply that I will receive my money in 7-10 days( which I doubt) as I searched Google and found that mobiwik has not good records in refund.

I am stressed and don't know what to do as I have done everything I know from telephonic complaint to email.

Can't complaint RBI OMBUDSMAN as it takes complaint after 30 days of transaction.

Pls provide me with help....View attachment 59759
Refund from ICICI credit card shows success so don't worry you will receive your money
I paid on 2nd Hdfc bill through Mobikwik and it was settled instantly
I have to pay ICICI bills also

Don't worry, man. Your money should be refunded in 7 days.

It isn't an illegal betting app operating out of Russia. If you don't get the refund in T+5 days, demand ₹100/day compensation from them as per RBI guidelines. Most likely, your money would be refunded before then.

Same here, but no refund notification like yours, i made a payment 20 days back, still didn't get refund, mobikwik customer care told I will get money back, but no timeline shared so far. Worst to the core

Pls provide me with help....View attachment 59759
When did you receive the money bro?
My cc payment failed yesterday.In other apps money gets credited instantly

Wow, this is scary, after HDFC Billdesk I've been paying all my cards, in particular Amex through Mobikwik, will have to revaluate now

Also, could this be related ?

Is Mobikwik trying to offset some loses by failing other transactions and pocketing that money, even if temporarily?

Also, could this be related ?

Is Mobikwik trying to offset some loses by failing other transactions and pocketing that money, even if temporarily?
n o o

Wow, this is scary, after HDFC Billdesk I've been paying all my cards, in particular Amex through Mobikwik, will have to revaluate now
nothing scary.they are under the regulation of rbi,its just they refund the money 3-4 days later

Back