• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Monthly: BOM to mainly HYD & some BLR travel. Which Cards would have best access to Lounges (mostly destination)?

insight

TF Ace
Monthly: BOM to mainly HYD & some BLR travel. Which Cards would have best access to Lounges (mostly destination)?

I always think I'll use the BOM departure lounge but traffic and other time bindings ends up not happening.

But my return trips from HYD & BLR have had and will likely have usage -

Used Axis Privilege World MC at HYD. Not sure if 2 or 4 limit per quarter.

Recall reading it had some PP benefit but not sure how?

Was not allowed to use 080 via the above. A friend popped me in using one of their many cards. And he literally went through 5-10 and they kept saying yes/ no etc.

So, what cards would you recommend for me given the above travel?

I always think I'll use the BOM departure lounge but traffic and other time bindings ends up not happening.

But my return trips from HYD & BLR have had and will likely have usage -

Used Axis Privilege World MC at HYD. Not sure if 2 or 4 limit per quarter.

Recall reading it had some PP benefit but not sure how?

Was not allowed to use 080 via the above. A friend popped me in using one of their many cards. And he literally went through 5-10 and they kept saying yes/ no etc.

So, what cards would you recommend for me given the above
Axis Vistara CC (lowest version) with 8 lounge access per year is a good option.

Back