• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Multiple axis bank credit card application approved - myzone and airtel axis

haroldh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi, this is a post for my journey towards application of multiple credit card simultaneously from Axis bank.

I have no previous relationship with Axis Bank.

I applied for Axis airtel FYF in 1st week of June. The axis airtel was stuck at application stage for a long time 15+ days. Then i saw an LTF myzone banner and without thinking applied for the same.

The myzone got approved through physical verification and i got the card delivered by the last week of June. In the meanwhile the airtel axis application was still showing as processing.

So i raised a Twitter request and a mail request in the first and second week of July and the customer care told that the card is rejected since I have been recently approved a card.

However, today i got an approval message that airtel card is also approved and it is showing up in the app.

Note i used two different mobile numbers for the application.

So just wanted to understand if there is really a cool off period for axis credit card? Anyone else have same experience?

There is definitely a cooling-off period for Axis Bank credit cards, as experienced by other forum members and myself. In my case, it was just last month. I suspect that in your case, you slipped through their system because you used a different phone number for Airtel. Once a card is approved, you cannot apply for another card from Axis Bank for the next 3 months. It is very rare for someone to be approved for two cards at the same time.

I'd like to add one more thing: if you want to bypass all these restrictions, you can apply offline.

I applied for Axis airtel FYF in 1st week of June. The axis airtel was stuck at application stage for a long time 15+ days. Then i saw an LTF myzone banner and without thinking applied for the same.
What was status/error for Airtel application first ? I applied few months back (was holding 2 cards at that time) application is still stuck as - APPLICATION UNDER REVIEW it shouldnt take more than 1 min - AIRTEL and Axis are keep throwing on each other - Axis asking application number which is never generated and airtel has no clue and sending me back to axis

What was status/error for Airtel application first ? I applied few months back (was holding 2 cards at that time) application is still stuck as - APPLICATION UNDER REVIEW it shouldnt take more than 1 min - AIRTEL and Axis are keep throwing on each other - Axis asking application number which is never generated and airtel has no clue and sending me back to axis
A match made in heaven. 🤣

Attachments

• Rab_Ne_Bana_Di_Jodi.jpg
    Rab_Ne_Bana_Di_Jodi.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
There is definitely a cooling-off period for Axis Bank credit cards, as experienced by other forum members and myself. In my case, it was just last month. I suspect that in your case, you slipped through their system because you used a different phone number for Airtel. Once a card is approved, you cannot apply for another card from Axis Bank for the next 3 months. It is very rare for someone to be approved for two cards at the same time.

I'd like to add one more thing: if you want to bypass all these restrictions, you can apply offline.
No the email cc told categorically that it is rejected since with following response.

"We regret to inform you that, as per the bank records you have availed another credit card with the bank recently and hence basis bank's policy norms, we regret our inability to process this application"

But after 5 days i got card approved email.
Could be because of another phone number. I applied using that because it was an airtel number.

My app always showed application in process in airtel thanks app. But when i reached to email and Twitter they said that card is rejected

Yes it was stuck at review hence i mailed to Twitter and email support

No the email cc told categorically that it is rejected since with following response.

"We regret to inform you that, as per the bank records you have availed another credit card with the bank recently and hence basis bank's policy norms, we regret our inability to process this application"

But after 5 days i got card approved email.
Could be because of another phone number. I applied using that because it was an airtel number.
Like I said, that could be one of the factors, but we can only speculate. Axis Bank works in its own mysterious ways. 🤣 Just consider yourself lucky and move on.

Hi, this is a post for my journey towards application of multiple credit card simultaneously from Axis bank.

The myzone got approved through physical verification and i got the card delivered by the last week of June. In the meanwhile the airtel axis application was still showing as processing.

So i raised a Twitter request and a mail request in the first and second week of July and the customer care told that the card is rejected since I have been recently approved a card.

However, today i got an approval message that airtel card is also approved and it is showing up in the app.

So just wanted to understand if there is really a cool off period for axis credit card? Anyone else have same experience?
Do you provide any income document like itr or salary slip for my zone physical verification? What was the process of physical verification and before my zone do you hold any axis cc?

I applied Axis Neo and Axis Previledge in march month in gap of 1 week and both got approved :-)

Back