• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Multiple card payments

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Dear all
I have 3 cards in amex after using it for a couple of months it’s having some concerns with hdfc bill pay like 1 card only I can register there and if I try another due to Amex card no pattern bill pay of hdfc says already registered so I am paying 3 cards bill from 3 different accounts.
Yesterday the funny thing is that I paid 2 different card bill from 2 sources and when I checked today in app the payment is credited to 3rd card which is not due for payment now.
Pls advise how to handle this chaos all through the year TIA

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Call customer care, number behind your card. I don't think anyone else can help or guide you in this brother
Thanks actually that chat icon appears post 930 am in app so got a cc guy who heard all my story and provided 2 SR ref nos for crediting the funds to right card numbers and said 2 workings days it may take.
Also he said that if paid by CRED this happens like some consolidation happens but I did from my SCB account bill pay system not sure where the bug is but decided to make all 3 card payments on different dates to avoid hassles
thanks all!

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hope u got those back credited.
Mostly i always pay bills on 10days timeline advance.
Still remember searching for a ICICI atm in 2004 for depositing their card bill in drop box every month:cool:
Yeah most times they get credited after I contact CRED support which is also a hassle. Still waiting on a payment to get sorted which showed up as only 1 rupee credit on my statement when the paid amount was much more. Not worth the hassle. Going to abandon CRED completely.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Yeah most times they get credited after I contact CRED support which is also a hassle. Still waiting on a payment to get sorted which showed up as only 1 rupee credit on my statement when the paid amount was much more. Not worth the hassle. Going to abandon CRED completely.
Day1 when i heard about cred during an IPL match ad some years back i browsed for some review and heard that it asks access to read our mails and sms for capturing every month bill value so i felt unsecured and till today didnt installed it