• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Multiple HDFC Millenia card

I already have an HDFC Millenia card and my wife too is getting a offer for LTF Millenia. Her account was opened in Jan this year and healthy balance is maintained. Is there any benefit of having two Millenia cards? Is it worth to apply for? I am not seeing benefits apart from lounge access, hence asking.

I am just waiting for some more time so that she gets LTF Regalia offer. Is it worth the wait or shall I go ahead and apply one more Millenia card.

akshayhs

TF Ace
I already have an HDFC Millenia card and my wife too is getting a offer for LTF Millenia. Her account was opened in Jan this year and healthy balance is maintained. Is there any benefit of having two Millenia cards? Is it worth to apply for? I am not seeing benefits apart from lounge access, hence asking.

I am just waiting for some more time so that she gets LTF Regalia offer. Is it worth the wait or shall I go ahead and apply one more Millenia card.
No use keeping two Millennia cards unless you can justify using both if purchases are more and you don't have another cards at your disposal.

agentneo

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

How did you get LTF on Millenia?

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier

Bro this is the best card where HDFC has launched , so easily go for it.

I will say you why , it gives 5% cashback on amazon even for bill payments and recharges , upto 1000 per month which can allow you to pay till 20000.

Also if there are any offers on amazon/flipkart , it gives you additional 5% cashback along with the instant discount on HDFC.

There are rumors' that HDFC Swiggy card is also going to give 5% cashback on online spends , but still we are not sure of the fees , and not sure of the capping also.

So my suggestion is to go for it bro.

insight

TF Ace
Bro this is the best card where HDFC has launched , so easily go for it.

I will say you why , it gives 5% cashback on amazon even for bill payments and recharges , upto 1000 per month which can allow you to pay till 20000.

Also if there are any offers on amazon/flipkart , it gives you additional 5% cashback along with the instant discount on HDFC.

There are rumors' that HDFC Swiggy card is also going to give 5% cashback on online spends , but still we are not sure of the fees , and not sure of the capping also.

So my suggestion is to go for it bro.
Interesting. Quite a cheerleader :)