• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Multiple vistara account?

rajarchit

TF Buzz
Hello all,
Me and my wife both have axis magnus, and we are total three members.
Can we create vistara account in our different names? One in my name and one in my wife's name. And can I add the same nominee? Like in my account me(primary) wife and child nominee?
And
Wife account (primary), me and child nominee?

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, every individual can have their own Vistara account. Every account can have similar nominees as well.

For the vouchers, it's great. But if you collect points in different accounts, that could be an issue so plan accordingly.

rajarchit

TF Buzz
Yes, every individual can have their own Vistara account. Every account can have similar nominees as well.

For the vouchers, it's great. But if you collect points in different accounts, that could be an issue so plan accordingly.
OK but both magnus have different points. Is there any issue with points transfer?

Gun17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Are you sure, there will be no problem to vistara because of family account?
It's not exactly a family account, but two different accounts for two different individuals. Nominees are there for this reason so no issue. Just don't transfer points from your magnus to your wife's account and same for your wife's magnus to your account