• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mumbai t2 international lounge info

Hi guys,

I have a flight to dxb from Mumbai t2, so I am planning to use the lounge there, any recommendations on which one is better?

Since this will be on international terminal in Mumbai, can I use magnus PP for me and 1 guest?

GASAHU79

TF Buzz
I have the same query for Hyderabad International airport.
I have Infinia and corresponding priority pass for self and spouse.
I have magnus along with its PP for self.
I be going along with wife and 2 kids. What would be best way to get kids to lounge too.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@mihirmohanty

At Mumbai T2 - International Departures, there is only one Lounge (accessible using Priority Pass, Dreamfolks etc) which is Loyalty Lounge.

Nothing great about it - place is super crowded, don't expect to find empty seats. Food is OK, replenished quickly.

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
After seeing Adani Lounge domestic in T2 when you see the international lounge( at list this was till May 2023) you will feel difference between of business class lounge and railway lounge. They have couple of business class lounge in international section. May be they should open these for some premium cards too

shashankrt

TF Premier
After seeing Adani Lounge domestic in T2 when you see the international lounge( at list this was till May 2023) you will feel difference between of business class lounge and railway lounge. They have couple of business class lounge in international section. May be they should open these for some premium cards too
Agree. Mumbai international loyalty lounge is very basic and crowded.
Amex should have opened Centurion on international side instead of domestic.

mojito

TF Neo
Would we get access to adani lounge if vistara platinum but traveling by Singapore airlines ?
Normally if I travel by vistara , I get a +1 voucher too to bring a companion