• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Municipality Property Tax

kilroy

TF Buzz
I have a rather large property tax (Thane) that needs to be paid. 45000.

I was initially going to pay it through Amazon Pay, but it only allows payments upto 25000.

So I was thinking of making a partial payment (20k) and then pay the rest of it through Amazon Pay.

But unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a way to make a partial payments towards this (Thane Municipal Corporation)
Tried their own website, Paytm, Mobiwik, PhonePe, PayZapp etc. but none of them allow partial payment for this.

Does anyone know of any portal/app that is reliable and allows partial payment for this?

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have a rather large property tax (Thane) that needs to be paid. 45000.

I was initially going to pay it through Amazon Pay, but it only allows payments upto 25000.

So I was thinking of making a partial payment (20k) and then pay the rest of it through Amazon Pay.

But unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a way to make a partial payments towards this (Thane Municipal Corporation)
Tried their own website, Paytm, Mobiwik, PhonePe, PayZapp etc. but none of them allow partial payment for this.

Does anyone know of any portal/app that is reliable and allows partial payment for this?
Just curious if the property tax is for a year or more and what is your monthly society maintenance charges?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone tried Chennai corporation property tax payment through new Payzapp recently? Till old app was there I have paid through it as it gave cashback as well reward points for linked credit card. Now there is no cashback but today the payment failed through new Payzapp and money got refunded.

I directly tried corporation website and used HDFC Bank gateway. Funnily DCB couldn't be used in their own gateway itself. Finally switched to UPI and paid off. Chennai corporation UPI ID is from HDFC Bank 🤦

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier
Hi Guys, I have my Pimpari Chinchwad Municipality Corporation property tax due. Which card gives max benefit and also suggest platform like Amazon pay, payzapp or any other or I need to pay it from corporation site.

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier
Apay ICICI - 2% via Amazon. If you have SBI CB, buy amazon Pay vouchers and Pay (5% CB).
Thank you for your quick response. I have both apay ICICI and sbi cashback CC.. from where to buy Amazon pay vouchers directly from amazon or still we can get extra benefit over 5% from other gift portals.

Testcc

TF Buzz
Buy Amazon Pay Gift Voucher directly from Amazon by using SBI CB. Get 5% CB. Not sure about extra benefits from any other portals anymore (after 1 May devaluation)

avikrish

TF Select
I have to pay property taxes of Above 1 lakh, I have to pay via official local municipality website, as my municipality is not listed in any apps like Amazon, credit ,gpay etc

Any CC method do you recommend to get cashback?

I have Std chartered Smart, where Rs50,000 is adjusted, any other cc hacks ?

I have to pay by this April month end (dead line)