• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My bitter sweet relationship with Axis Bank

aryanraj

TF Select
Okay so i always hated Axis for rejecting my multiple applications for free myzone and flipkart card in past. then got paid Flipkart Axis by luck with a limit of 15K in OCT 2022. After 3-4 months i called CC regrading unknown failed international transaction and they issued a new cc and asked if i wish to upgrade to paid IOCL (during ltf offer). I agreed and got the card and thought to talk with PNO to get it LTF which not worked and i get both the card closed in anger which was the wrong decision.

In Jan 2023, i opt for Liberty account, not using it very much, just maintaining the minimum balance. and in March or April, given a thought and asked CC to reactivate the Flipkart card which was a success, with a cibil hit.

Now 3-4days ago i asked for Limit Enhancement and it got proceed 2-3hours ago with a limit of 85K from 15K which is really good. Have HDFC with 1.20L and ICICI 1.60L. I shared the latest ITR of 4L and computation of income. (Got CIBIL Enquiry)

An hour ago. i opened the Axis App and tried to apply for alternative card for the offer and was presented with most of the cards and selected ACE and wow, i just confirmed the details and it approved instantly in seconds.

I never thought i will ever get fast approval like this and that too on Axis. I had no Hope for getting Axis ACE and now it is in my account.

This is the moment i never forget with Axis Bank. Despite our previous conflicts and everything, my future journey with Axis looks bright now.

Attachments

• photo_2023-07-20_17-42-53.jpg.jpeg
    photo_2023-07-20_17-42-53.jpg.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 54
  • photo_2023-07-20_17-42-58.jpg
    photo_2023-07-20_17-42-58.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 54
Back