• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My cibil report shows the loan & credit card account of my Dad as well.

prath

TF Buzz
Approximately since 3 months, I can see my father's loan & credit card accounts in my CIBIL report as well. I used to check onescore to view my CIBIL score and thought it might be some error from their end. But I checked on gpay and it's the same, now I got CIBIL membership as well and it's the same on there as well. In my profile section the name displays the name of my dad but the pan card number is mine.
Now this is a very serious issue and I have mailed CIBIL regarding this but I want to know any additional steps that I can take to rectify this ASAP, also did this happen to anyone else here?

Approximately since 3 months, I can see my father's loan & credit card accounts in my CIBIL report as well. I used to check onescore to view my CIBIL score and thought it might be some error from their end. But I checked on gpay and it's the same, now I got CIBIL membership as well and it's the same on there as well. In my profile section the name displays the name of my dad but the pan card number is mine.
Now this is a very serious issue and I have mailed CIBIL regarding this but I want to know any additional steps that I can take to rectify this ASAP, also did this happen to anyone else here?
In case of same mobile no. Used, then also this can happen.

Although in my case it was because loan agent added my name as co borrower ==>>

I am also having same issue, when my father taken home loan, loan was showing in My Cibil, as loan person added my name as co-borrower, as my father was 54 at that time, so my CIBIL shows that loan also, although i have never got any messege or phone for EMI.

Can you post your report here ,hiding the private things. There is something wrong in your cibil report. Also you should buy a cibil subscription in this case.

Didn't get you.
In your CIBIL report, the "name" column in the profile section shows the name of your dad ?
Yes Exactly. Name is my father's but the PAN number is mine. Also for active credit accounts it shows both mine and my father's active credit accounts. Now yesterday I refreshed my score through the CIBIL app and the profile section shows my name correctly but my entire credit history is wiped. It shows 0 active accounts and 0 years credit age

Can you post your report here ,hiding the private things. There is something wrong in your cibil report. Also you should buy a cibil subscription in this case.
Yesterday I refreshed my score through the CIBIL app and the profile section shows my name correctly but my entire credit history is wiped. It shows 0 active accounts and 0 years credit age.

Back