• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

my father applied for millenia ltf c2c but card declined

danish

TF Ace
hello my father applied for millenia c2c by sbi simply save 5.5 lac limit , he applied from branch , my father also hold a current account in hdfc with high mab still card decline reason was submitted document did not meet credit card policy

hello my father applied for millenia c2c by sbi simply save 5.5 lac limit , he applied from branch , my father also hold a current account in hdfc with high mab still card decline reason was submitted document did not meet credit card policy
Send reconsideration mail to
Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
to re-consider on you fathers application...

what in the mail i should write and what document should i send
Draft a mail mentioning the application ref no and Pan number and the card for which application are made..Mention your current cibil score and other card porfolios and your Account relationship with Hdfc and request them to reconsider the application based on the merit..Hopefully you will get postive response.

Draft a mail mentioning the application ref no and Pan number and the card for which application are made..Mention your current cibil score and other card porfolios and your Account relationship with Hdfc and request them to reconsider the application based on the merit..Hopefully you will get postive response.
today i got a reply from them they told that We understand that you wish to have the status of your application reference number We take this opportunity to inform you that your application is being put through the review process. As you are aware that the verification process forms an important leg and hence, we wish to assure you that your application is reviewed as per the laid down parameters of the Bank. We will revert to you upon completion of processing of the card application and you may look forward to receiving an intimation in this regard (8 to 10 working days). We appreciate your patience in the interim

Reactions: Rkr
today i got a reply from them they told that We understand that you wish to have the status of your application reference number We take this opportunity to inform you that your application is being put through the review process. As you are aware that the verification process forms an important leg and hence, we wish to assure you that your application is reviewed as per the laid down parameters of the Bank. We will revert to you upon completion of processing of the card application and you may look forward to receiving an intimation in this regard (8 to 10 working days). We appreciate your patience in the interim
you have not got the Kyc approval mesage na.
Then send one more mail to same email id and ask the VKYC status as you have not got any intimation on the same.
Send Tomorrow.

actually i do not known which variant my father applied , the branch manager applied for my father . i asked my father is it money back my father said no then i told milennia then my father said yes , my father as zero knownledge about credit card so it many be greather than milennia

Then send one more mail to same email id and ask the VKYC status as you have not got any intimation on the same.
Send Tomorrow.
my father applied through branch signed all the doucments thier and the process was done my bm , then why kyc again

Send Tomorrow.
yesterday my father went to branch talked with bm he checked with his credit card team and when they checked in their system and told that your card is still in process and they told do not worry your will be approved

You should be happy it was declined otherwise your dad would get HDFC Moneytaker Card.
its not about card its about reputation my father has only 7 equires in his cibil report in life time , using credit products for more than 20 years , has high mab current account with hdfc , , never in his life made a late payment still card declined , but branch is saying not declined it is still in process and will be approved

today again i mailed them that on checking status it showing decline and customer care and branch is telling is the application is in process and i have received declined mail two times , today i got a response they are telling that they are raising complain but in the mail they have written that
This is with reference to your e-mail dated September , 2023 regarding your HDFC Bank credit card account.

We wish to inform you that we are looking into your concerns raised regarding your HDFC Bank credit card account and shall respond to you by September , 2023. We request you to bear with us in the interim.
guys i am talking about credit card application but why are they talking about hdfc credit card account can any one explain

Back