• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

National Insurance Premium Payment

nikhilk21

TF Select
My dad's health insurance is up for renewal this month. The premium is Rs. 46,000 and the insurance is National Insurance. It is not on Amazon and I think direct payment through their website is the only option. They allow credit card and wallet like Mobikwik, Itz Cash and Freecharge.

I've looked at my card portfolio and decided to use HDFC Regalia gold for this as it provides the based reward points (4 per Rs. 150). But I wanted to confirm in this forum once if this is the best card from my portfolio for this payment. The other cards I hold are

ICICI - Amazon Pay, Coral, MMT Signature
SBI - Simplyclick
IDFC - First Select
Axis - MyZone
AU - LIT
One card
HSBC - Platinum
Amex - MRCC, PlatTravel

Please let me know if I am missing anything.

I had a similar payment to be made last week and I used AMEX Travel Platinum for it. I know it would not get any points but brings me closer to meet the milestone. I did not use Regalia gold as I have already meet the 7.5 lakh milestones.

I had a similar payment to be made last week and I used AMEX Travel Platinum for it. I know it would not get any points but brings me closer to meet the milestone. I did not use Regalia gold as I have already meet the 7.5 lakh milestones.
Thanks, I'm in exact opposite situation. I'm closer to my Plat Travel milestone and I'm confident that I'll achieve it but have a long way to go on Regalia gold

Back