• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need advice with Axis Bank Credit Card Agent

Daniel16

TF Buzz
Hi Guys! So I applied for an Axis Bank Credit Card last month on 14th August but the application wasn't processed and more than three weeks had passed. Tried talking to the customer care and they told me that some agent would contact me but nothing happened. At last I had to contact nodal officer and their team said my application wasn't processed due to document issue but the card was still not processed. They asked my consent to discard my application so I can reapply but wouldn't tell me the exact document issue. So at the end I just told them to discard which they did. On 9th September, I applied for Axis MyZone and next day agent contacted me on call to provide ITR on whatsapp. I provided ITR but since it was 5PM they told me they can only help tomorrow. So on 11th I tried reaching out to them but they aren't picking up my call. I tried calling them 2-3 times. I messaged them on whatsapp as well but they didnt read my messages. Now I am worried that a few more weeks will pass and nothing will happen. I am already a bit frustrated with it :(. What should I do guys?

Any advice would be really helpful!

Back