• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

midhun

TF Buzz
Hai i am looking for 1 year Amazon prime membership voucher. Anyone having an extra license please reply with the price you are expecting.
Thank you

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Hello,

Please register for Rewards Market Lounge in this forum if you want to trade. It will be safer for you and the seller too.

See this thread -

There is a small fee of Rs 20 per month but I think you should get it complimentary for the first month.

There is a small process where you will need to get in touch with the admin @TechnoFino via DM and need to transfer Re 1 for verification of your identity.

It will be a 2 part process where the admin will be intermediatory between you and the seller and you will transfer your funds to the admin and the seller will send his vouchers to the admin. Upon confirmation from both of you, the trade will be executed.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

racydex

TF Select
Hello,

Please register for Rewards Market Lounge in this forum if you want to trade. It will be safer for you and the seller too.

See this thread -

There is a small fee of Rs 20 per month but I think you should get it complimentary for the first month.

There is a small process where you will need to get in touch with the admin @TechnoFino via DM and need to transfer Re 1 for verification of your identity.

It will be a 2 part process where the admin will be intermediatory between you and the seller and you will transfer your funds to the admin and the seller will send his vouchers to the admin. Upon confirmation from both of you, the trade will be executed.

Thanks!!
I believe TF Buzz does not have sufficient privileges to post threads there. I've also tried.

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Buy from RML group, some guys are selling. I am also selling 1yr sub, DM if interested
Do you still have it, or anyone else here?

I only need the shopping sub, don't need the video subscription.

Edit: Even 1 day subscription coupon works. I have prime on a different account, but need this one to use Amazon Pay cc 5%

Last edited: