• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Axis representative/Agent contact for Axis Samsung card

tdot

TF Select
Can some kind soul put me in touch with Axis executive who can push my application for Samsung Infinite card. I have been denied this card twice recently both online and through an agent. I dont think it’s anything to do with my Cibil or credit bureau. i got an Magnus card couple of months without any issues and IDFC card recently that could
Potentially be the reason why im
Not approved.

Im
Wondering if an internal agent can push my application through? Thanks

Can some kind soul put me in touch with Axis executive who can push my application for Samsung Infinite card. I have been denied this card twice recently both online and through an agent. I dont think it’s anything to do with my Cibil or credit bureau. i got an Magnus card couple of months without any issues and IDFC card recently that could
Not approved.

Im
whcich city are you in

Not approved.

Im
if your Axis card recently approved then wait 90 days before applying next axis card if rejected then wait 180 days.

Back