• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Axis Select via Agent

Hi, can anyone share the contact details of axis agent, i have recently upgraded to axis burgundy now i want axis select c2c

Ask your RM to put you in touch with the person who does this in your branch. I did it exactly this way, -- c2c too.

ps. If an LTF Magnus from September 1 for Burgundy customers is not just a rumour, why not wait a few weeks and get that instead? The Select CC is no great thing.

Last edited:
Ask your RM to put you in touch with the person who does this in your branch. I did it exactly this way, -- c2c too.

ps. If an LTF Magnus from September 1 for Burgundy customers is not just a rumour, why not wait a few weeks and get that instead? The Select CC is no great thing.
The reason i don't want to talk to RM is that he always try to sell crap policies and waste the time even when i straight away say that I don't want it, also now i have space for 2 cards, i want select only for 2x ER on groceries and whenever offer for LTF magnus comes I'll take that as well

The reason i don't want to talk to RM is that he always try to sell crap policies and waste the time even when i straight away say that I don't want it, also now i have space for 2 cards, i want select only for 2x ER on groceries and whenever offer for LTF magnus comes I'll take that as well
understood about RM, rightly so
Axis CC is the easiest way to get any pre approved CC offers if you are not looking for LTF

I called cc they said select is not available for you :⁠-⁠(

That's just plain nonsense! Your LTF Select entitlement is right there in the specifications. Show it to your BM and DEMAND the card. Not months from now, spent waiting for a pre-approved offer, but as soon as your Burgundy status is official. Ask your BM for the person who would get it done.

And while you are at it, also ask him to instruct your RM not to approach you for selling products you haven't shown your interest in first.

I'm talking from personal experience.

Back