• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need CC for additional gyftr vouchers and UPI transactions

infinia_finally

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My current cards

1. Infinia MC: 20L (FYF)
2. Amazon pay ICICI: 5L (LTF)

My typical spends
1. Approx 60k pm - online (Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, BB etc) and offline
2. Utilities.

Infrequent spends
1. Travel - 2-3L
2. Online - 1-2L
3. Offline - 1-2L
4. Education - 2L
5. Insurance - 3L

Currently mainly using Infinia for everything.

Infinia fee is waived by combination of insurance spends, educational expenses (3.3% is still > cc convenience charge) and usual spends

Please suggest card for getting RPs/cashback beyond Infinia gyftr limits.
1. Amazon gyftr vouchers (earlier it was 25k ASV + 20k APay) Now it's 10k + 10k which is not enough.
2. BB is just 1.5k

And please suggest card for
2. UPI spends.
Never got a rupay card. If there is one that can give some cashback, why not?

For gyftr vouchers, to get RP/cashback, I am ok for paid card if my spends and rewards justify them.

For Rupay card, I would prefer LTF

Have you explored taking add on cards on Infinia which will increase your Gyftr limits? HDFC is now giving diff add on card numbers. Combined with different mobile numbers can make it 30k+30k per month

Please suggest card for getting RPs/cashback beyond Infinia gyftr limits.
1.Add on card trick is there
2.For apay vouchers you can look at SBI CB card.
And please suggest card for
2. UPI spends.
1. Neu infinity. You can easily convert it ltf. Flat 1.5% return (pay through tata neu app)
2. Indusind rupay card. 2RP per 100 transferable to vistara @ 1:1.

Not much idea about upper tier cards if there's any other sitting under the nose.
@drsel @SSV @VISHESH_BANSAL @Wealth is my birth right!
Can help.

Last edited:
Have you explored taking add on cards on Infinia which will increase your Gyftr limits? HDFC is now giving diff add on card numbers. Combined with different mobile numbers can make it 30k+30k per month
I have exhausted max add-ons with same numbers.

If you are into travel, check out Amex MRCC/Plat travel. Another 10k apay and shopping voucher, with trick you can easily surpass the limit.

For RuPay check out Yes Kiwi card, 1% CB and LTF
HDFC RuPay as floater, poor rewards but LTF
Indusind RuPay you get 2 points/₹100 (LTF)
Cash redemption value per points ₹0.35p
Vistara miles at 1:1
Redemption with TWID rewards, per point value approx ₹0.85p (1.7% return)

Last edited:
Why don't you try to close those add-on cards and reissue them with different card numbers and mobile numbes? Or change mobile numbers for those cards if card numbers are different? If both card number and mobile number are different for add-on card then you can buy gyftr vouchers and this will fetch maximum returns.

Why don't you try to close those add-on cards and reissue them with different card numbers and mobile numbes? Or change mobile numbers for those cards if card numbers are different? If both card number and mobile number are different for add-on card then you can buy gyftr vouchers and this will fetch maximum returns.
Ok will do that

Back