• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Credit card Portfolio

unisye

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,
Need assistance for good LTF CC apart from below.
I generally collect them as hobby so, if any other which you can suggest.

I have follow cc at moment:

1) SBI cashback for shopping.
2) Amex Smart for shopping.
3) Federal Celesta LTF for travel.
4) Hdfc Regalia LTF for travel.
5) Axis Airtel, Filpkart(LTF)& ACE for bills.
6) IDFC Wealth LTF for travel.
7) SC Smart & Easemytrip for travel and cashback.
8) ICICI Amazon,MMT& Coral all LTF for travel.
9) IndusInd Legend LTF for travel.
10) One card limit LTF for forex.
11) Kotak league LTF for offers.
12) HSBC platinum LTF for offers.
13) AU ACE limit LTF for cashback & offers.
14) Bob premier LTF for offers.
15) SBM Niyo for forex.

Please don't suggest any Airlines CC as not interested unless LTF.
Thanks 😄

dexter_greycells

TF Premier
Unless one has a lot of spare time on their hands, no sane human should have more than 5 CCs. If you can make do with 2-3 even better. I would say you need to trim your card portfolio first. Don't say "But they are all LTF". There have also been numerous cases of LTF cards being suddenly charged and then people fighting to get it reversed. You still need to go through the statements, track due dates and read and delete dozens of emails/SMSes that they will keep sending you. You need to miss or underpay your dues just once and you'll immediately regret having so many cards.

unisye

TF Buzz
Unless one has a lot of spare time on their hands, no sane human should have more than 5 CCs. If you can make do with 2-3 even better. I would say you need to trim your card portfolio first. Don't say "But they are all LTF". There have also been numerous cases of LTF cards being suddenly charged and then people fighting to get it reversed. You still need to go through the statements, track due dates and read and delete dozens of emails/SMSes that they will keep sending you. You need to miss or underpay your dues just once and you'll immediately regret having so many cards.

Thanks but I manage them fine as I have activated auto pay also I generally used them for offers only.
My main daily use CC are axis, icici and SC.