• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need HDFC CC agent number who can do Tata Neu infinity C2C

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
I saw few threads but couldn't locate any HDFC agent details. One of my family members has Tata neu infinity LTF in the app, but his last three applications were rejected, and he has approximately ten inquiries this year.

As a precautionary measure, we believe it would be preferable to apply offline via C2C. I have a good Cibil and a 3 year history. I have a few good cards to submit for C2C. Anyone who knows of someone who can process Pan India applications and can share his contact information will be extremely helpful

I saw few threads but couldn't locate any HDFC agent details. One of my family members has Tata neu infinity LTF in the app, but his last three applications were rejected, and he has approximately ten inquiries this year.

As a precautionary measure, we believe it would be preferable to apply offline via C2C. I have a good Cibil and a 3 year history. I have a few good cards to submit for C2C. Anyone who knows of someone who can process Pan India applications and can share his contact information will be extremely helpful
If you have hdfc acc.

You can process credit card on c2c by sending your documents by courier or post.

Manager, HDFC Bank Cards Division, P.O. BOX #8654, Thiruvanmiyur PO Chennai 600 041

Manager, HDFC Bank Cards Division #8, Lattice Bridge Road, Thiruvanmiyur Chennai - 600041

I Advice you have to 1 lakh card for c2c.

-just fill the hdfc cc application form, available on netbanking.
-Fill the form give your account info and mandate to debit minimum due later you can change.
-Attch pic of card and it's statement.
-if you are new to hdfc, ttach summary of cibil.

Make sure the card utilisation should be just usage of 10% limit with shopping, travel, food etc.

Back