• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need hdfc jugaadu Rm contact details

bhaveshbhai

TF Select
In case you are not comfortable sharing the hdfc Rm details in a thread, would request you to share it through dm šŸ™

Whole context:
I had availed alumni offer in late September 2023 and got dcb ltf card.

I had regalia ltf since 5-7 years but sparingly used that as it did not have good returns. No account or any other relationship with hdfc. Alumni offer is really good if one wants dcb ltf.

Now, how do I get infinia ltf based on salary, itr and other card spends basis? I don't have a NRV criteria with hdfc, but can create one if someone can share a jugaadu hdfc employee who can arrange for a ltf infinia (I am quite sure that paid infinia won't be an issue if I try but I wanted ltf hence searching for a jugaadu hdfc employee if someone can please share the contact)

Upgrades are FYF only. You'll upgrade from DCB to Infinia, right?

LTF only possible if applied as new application, also rare case at the same time.
Thanks. Do i have an option to apply infinia in a new application as I already have dcb and neu ltf cards? If not, the only option left with me is FYF infinia in the upgrade dcb route? I really wanted infinia ltf as I see many posts here who have got it ltf

you people are talking about infinea, here my branch manager and rm is not even upgrading my account to classic, evenafter maintaining high nrv and for credit cards, they doesn't have clue at all..
they just say open new account maintain balance we can get you regelia thatsall..

now i will wait till this month end and then i will close all existing hdfc credit card and bank account then open a new account as preferred banking and maintain balance, may be i will get a offer directly for premium card..

any tips or suggestions ?

Thanks. Do i have an option to apply infinia in a new application as I already have dcb and neu ltf cards? If not, the only option left with me is FYF infinia in the upgrade dcb route? I really wanted infinia ltf as I see many posts here who have got it ltf
Your best bet would be talking to branch manager at a nearby branch. This is above RM's authority. BM can sign on or get approval for a LTF Infinia. If possible, don't tell them about your LTF DCB. Just tell them that you have LTF Regalia, can become high nrv customer under their branch if they get you ltf infinia upgrade. Try 2-3 branches if the first one doesn't pan out.

You visit bank right? You get SMS for feedback? Give feedback (negative). You'll itself get call from Bank manager.
you people are talking about infinea, here my branch manager and rm is not even upgrading my account to classic, evenafter maintaining high nrv and for credit cards, they doesn't have clue at all..
they just say open new account maintain balance we can get you regelia thatsall..

now i will wait till this month end and then i will close all existing hdfc credit card and bank account then open a new account as preferred banking and maintain balance, may be i will get a offer directly for premium card..

any tips or suggestions ?

You don't have an option bro.

Don't go via closing DCB route either.

Just take upgrade as FYF & you get 12500 RP as renewal benefits na.

Just GST is loss.

You visit bank right? You get SMS for feedback? Give feedback (negative). You'll itself get call from Bank manager.
just once i talked to rm and he is dumbest bank employee..
already complaint to escaltion team and all but no help unless branch itself do something
i talked to manager but he isn't supporting, and asking me to wait and wait..

rn i have sent my docs for le to chennai office and awaiting their response, as soon as i get that, i will close all cards and bank account, and then directly open account in new branch as preferred

but rn i am confused about something, i have many branches nearby and i am confused which one to choose as all of them talked nicely but i know as soon as i opened the account they will behave same as old one, rn i am thinking for opt a branch which is newly opened just some months ago as they may be more helping i guess..

just once i talked to rm and he is dumbest bank employee..
already complaint to escaltion team and all but no help unless branch itself do something
i talked to manager but he isn't supporting, and asking me to wait and wait..

rn i have sent my docs for le to chennai office and awaiting their response, as soon as i get that, i will close all cards and bank account, and then directly open account in new branch as preferred

but rn i am confused about something, i have many branches nearby and i am confused which one to choose as all of them talked nicely but i know as soon as i opened the account they will behave same as old one, rn i am thinking for opt a branch which is newly opened just some months ago as they may be more helping i guess..
Since you're thinking about closing all relationship.

You can contact different city/branch/RM & process Infinia (rarely LTF) application directly basis of income documents.

Also get clearance of cooldown period.

Jugaadu you say, hdfc RM and BM at my place are simply the worst. I have to visit the branch personally and file a complaint at grievance redressal and then after multiple follow ups the stupid RM says "sir plz visit the branch and we'll sort out the issue"
I'm so fed up with my home branch

Jugaadu you say, hdfc RM and BM at my place are simply the worst. I have to visit the branch personally and file a complaint at grievance redressal and then after multiple follow ups the stupid RM says "sir plz visit the branch and we'll sort out the issue"
I'm so fed up with my home branch
same here, but even after complaining they didn't even do a thing, even after talking face to face

you should also try changing your branch

Back