• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help in getting unsecured One card ?

PraveenDeg

TF Select
Hi when I check for one card eligibility they show me there fd credit card but when I check my eligibility my age is just 20 years . And they provide unsecured card above 21 .
What are my chances to get one card unsecured when my age is 21.
Is they provide one card unsecured after showing fd card
My cibil score is 780 . And i have many card in my portfolio . Max limit is 1 lakh 10 thousand.

Solution
Hi when I check for one card eligibility they show me there fd credit card but when I check my eligibility my age is just 20 years . And they provide unsecured card above 21 .
My cibil score is 780 . And i have many card in my portfolio . Max limit is 1 lakh 10 thousand.
If you already having unsecured cards in your portfolio then suggesting no need to go for fd based one card.Wait till you became 21.Then one card might offer you their unsecured card basis your eligibility and your current location.

Chances are very rare that they will provide/convert your Fd based One Card to unsecured Metal One Card.(This...
If you already having unsecured cards in your portfolio then suggesting no need to go for fd based one card.Wait till you became 21.Then one card might offer you their unsecured card basis your eligibility and your current location.

Chances are very rare that they will provide/convert your Fd based One Card to unsecured Metal One Card.(This is for only if you anyhow opt to go with Fd based one card)

Last edited:
Solution
Back