• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help in sending a legal notice to LG Electronics

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a LG water purifier with AMC. The local LG support team (outsourced franchise) is not willing to do AMC-based maintenance and is refusing to do AMC service. I reached out to LG multiple times. All that the LG call center team is doing is creating a ticket and assigning it to the local service team. The local service team is closing the ticket with comments like customer not reachable, door locked, purifier working fine, etc. Even after escalation, there is no progress. Hence I am planning to send legal notice to LG for violating the AMC agreement and for refusing to do periodic maintenance as per the AMC contract. I had escalated, reached out on Twitter, called and spoken with the regional managers, etc, but no use till date. Can someone support me in sending a legal notice to LG? Or suggest a good method to address the issue.

And others who are planning to buy LG products, be careful if you do not have a direct LG support center in your location. Stay away from LG.

TF Ace
TF Family
I have a LG water purifier with AMC. The local LG support team (outsourced franchise) is not willing to do AMC-based maintenance and is refusing to do AMC service. I reached out to LG multiple times. All that the LG call center team is doing is creating a ticket and assigning it to the local service team. The local service team is closing the ticket with comments like customer not reachable, door locked, purifier working fine, etc. Even after escalation, there is no progress. Hence I am planning to send legal notice to LG for violating the AMC agreement and for refusing to do periodic maintenance as per the AMC contract. I had escalated, reached out on Twitter, called and spoken with the regional managers, etc, but no use till date. Can someone support me in sending a legal notice to LG? Or suggest a good method to address the issue.

And others who are planning to buy LG products, be careful if you do not have a direct LG support center in your location. Stay away from LG.
I would suggest you to lodge a complaint at National Consumer Helpline portal: https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/

If that doesn't work, you can take the legal way!