• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Help Paying BOB Financial One Card Bill via YONO SBI

I have a query regarding the payment of my BOB Financial One Card bill using YONO SBI. When attempting to make the payment through YONO SBI, I encountered an issue where I couldn't find the One Card option. Consequently, I selected BOB and entered my credit card details, but I received an error message stating "invalid combinations of customer parameters," preventing me from proceeding.

how do pay my One Card bill using another Rupay card through YONO SBI? If anyone has successfully navigated this process or knows the correct steps, please share your insights

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I have a query regarding the payment of my BOB Financial One Card bill using YONO SBI. When attempting to make the payment through YONO SBI, I encountered an issue where I couldn't find the One Card option. Consequently, I selected BOB and entered my credit card details, but I received an error message stating "invalid combinations of customer parameters," preventing me from proceeding.

how do pay my One Card bill using another Rupay card through YONO SBI? If anyone has successfully navigated this process or knows the correct steps, please share your insights
why you want to rotate throught rupay cc in the first place? pay using google pay in the onecard app!