• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help understanding repayment for ICICI dual sapphiro

Adithya243

TF Buzz
Hello folks,

I hold ICICI Saphhiro Amex + Mastercard version. I spent on the card ending -04(Mastercard), but paid the bill for the card ending -00(Amex).

Cred shows that the bill is unpaid for the Mastercard, and I am not able to make sense of what is being shown in the Imobile app either. Can someone please help? Should I pay again for the Mastercard, or am I good?
Thanks in advance! IMG_20231127_124855.jpg

Adithya243

TF Buzz
Yeah, i left those two digits to signify that the bill got generated for one card while I paid the other. Are those two digits a risk as well? ( Will edit if it is, thanks)

D₹V

TF Prestige
Yeah, i left those two digits to signify that the bill got generated for one card while I paid the other. Are those two digits a risk as well? ( Will edit if it is, thanks)
Maybe or may not be.

If you can see transparency in top search bar, 4 digits & other details are shown.

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The Amex card is an add-on to the MC. Paying in either would result in payment to the same credit account. But don't take my word for it. Speak with customer care coz that's the first thing you should be doing.

Also, please do update here.

I do not take this risk to mess up with my CIBIL and it is an extra headache to deal with customercare executives. I have ICICI MMT Platinum and MMT Signature credit cards. Both cc bills generate in a single bill with a cumulative total amount due. Suppose bill for MMT Platinum is X and bill for MMT Signature is Y then both bills will be generated in a single bill with Total Amount Due as X+Y. I pay manually X amount to MMT Platinum and Y amount to MMT Signature.

S.B.N.B

TF Select
Hame bhi aaj ye dual wala card mila.. ltf sophiro. Mc and amex do card.. i am also confuse if i get bills how to handle.. as now i have total 5 icici cc in same acc including this 2 card.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have 5 icici cards. Amazon pay & MMT Signature has separate billing.

I have set Platinum as primary card so my alumni dual variant sapphiro work as add on to that as I see same combined total amount due/used on platinum & both MC-Amex Sapphiro.

So I assume paying bill of platinum will reflect as payment of add on Sapphiro too.