• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help understanding these 2 items in HDFC Platinum Debit card

CyberPsych

TF Ace
I have contacted my employer for opening a HDFC Salary account. They had this slip which shows the account will be a zero balance account and Platinum debit card will be free for this account. For my usage, Millenia Debit card will be better, as I searched through Technofino. So far understood that 1% up to ₹750 on cc billpay is the only benefit of platinum debit card. Now, the slip they provided has some benefits of Platinum debit card which I want to understand. Please see the attached picture.

1) What is 5% cashback on BillPay standing instruction on debit card mean?
2) What benefit on Payzapp & Smartbuy does this debit card have over Millenia Debit card?

No way my credit card spendings can go over ₹40,000 all months, so I am leaning to ask them for Millenia card. (The representatives said, I can ask them to provide Millenia instead of Platinum DC)

Attachments

• 20230721_104932.jpg
    20230721_104932.jpg
    878.3 KB · Views: 109
I have contacted my employer for opening a HDFC Salary account. They had this slip which shows the account will be a zero balance account and Platinum debit card will be free for this account. For my usage, Millenia Debit card will be better, as I searched through Technofino. So far understood that 1% up to ₹750 on cc billpay is the only benefit of platinum debit card. Now, the slip they provided has some benefits of Platinum debit card which I want to understand. Please see the attached picture.

1) What is 5% cashback on BillPay standing instruction on debit card mean?
2) What benefit on Payzapp & Smartbuy does this debit card have over Millenia Debit card?

No way my credit card spendings can go over ₹40,000 all months, so I am leaning to ask them for Millenia card. (The representatives said, I can ask them to provide Millenia instead of Platinum DC)
1. upto 5% cb via smart hub on all hdfc cards, 99% sure. 5% cb on gyftr instant vouchers.

2. 5% cb on bill payments, you need to enable autopay for some bills, applicable at in hdfc bank netbanking -- smartpay only.

3.payzapp too can used at smarthub and gyftr and can get cb upto 5%

4. platinum cb can only be achieved on spends ecluding wallet you need to cc bill else shpping, dinning, grocery etc ..... can earn 750inr per month

5. millennia cb simple, paytm or amazpay se load karo phir bank me transfer karo ... can earn 400 per mon

does millenia credit card offered for you along salary ac?

you have joined tf, that 40k monthly transactions will may become daily transaction amt.

millennia cb simple, paytm or amazpay se load karo phir bank me transfer karo ... can earn 400 per mon
So, the only difference between Millenia and Platinum debit card is Millenia gives cb on wallet but ₹400 limit whereas Platinum debit card gives upto ₹750 per month but doesn't give anything on wallet loads. Am I right?

does millenia credit card offered for you along salary ac?
No, I already have Millenia CC LTF. Banks sued to call me for credit cards and I have been ignoring all these times without knowing their benefits. After joining TechnoFino and discovering about credit cards, attended the first call from HDFC on June last week, they said I am eligible for Millenia. I told them I will buy only if it is LTF. They said, yes sir, it is pre-approved LTF for you. I instantly agreed and bought. More details here. The slip I posted as a pic shows details about Millenia CC, so I guess they will offer (paid) if the applicant is elgibile.

you have joined tf, that 40k monthly transactions will may become daily transaction amt.
I have this feeling lately 🤣

So, the only difference between Millenia and Platinum debit card is Millenia gives cb on wallet but ₹400 limit whereas Platinum debit card gives upto ₹750 per month but doesn't give anything on wallet loads. Am I right?
yes

I have this feeling lately 🤣

2k voucher + 250 voucher on 50k spends on your newly millenia

Trick to Spend or rotate money, platinum dc monthly milestone can covered.*

1) On ₹250 voucher in first 37 days - I have done it, when will I receive ₹250 GV and in what form?
soon, @VibhavBilgoji might be helpful. you'll get link and code. you can chose from various vouchers/gcs.
What is Mfee/MFee Realization btw?
Membership fees, realization is when then acknowledge that you have paid membership fees(i think).

Damn
1) On ₹250 voucher in first 37 days - I have done it, when will I receive ₹250 GV and in what form? What is Mfee/MFee Realization btw?
2) Any spending exclusions for this 50,000 in 3 months or every transaction counts (like paying another CC's bill with this cc)?
1. if you got on july, you will get gv on dec ... 90 to 120 days
2. all, minimum txn 100 inr ... excluding emi txns

Damn
1) On ₹250 voucher in first 37 days - I have done it, when will I receive ₹250 GV and in what form? What is Mfee/MFee Realization btw?
2) Any spending exclusions for this 50,000 in 3 months or every transaction counts (like paying another CC's bill with this cc)?
for ltf and fyf card, no gv only activation and spends gv
for paid cards, joining fee - gv excluding gst

for ltf and fyf card, no gv only activation and spends gv
I asked them about welcome benefits at the time of apply, they said that is only for paid cards.
What he linked is activation and 50,000 spending. Am I eligible for these both? Then, looks like I can pay other CC's bill through this CC and reach 50,000 easily.
What is the best method to pay other bank CC's bill with HFDC Millenia and avoid extra charges?

I asked them about welcome benefits at the time of apply, they said that is only for paid cards.
What he linked is activation and 50,000 spending. Am I eligible for these both? Then, looks like I can pay other CC's bill through this CC and reach 50,000 easily.
What is the best method to pay other bank CC's bill with HFDC Millenia and avoid extra charges?
man of the man

i already shared zero charges trick

go through this link

even for ltf cards, activation and spends offer applicable for online applied cards .. not sure on offline application cards
@VISHESH_BANSAL can you confirm the abpve

Usually there is clause attached for such Benifts, Application should be completed without the help.of Agent.

OP should take everything in written from the Agent

Back