• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help with amex.

I have applied for amex platinum travel card and completed VKYC successfully. My application was conditionally approved with a limit of 2.3 to 2.8L but now they are asking income proof documents. Already uploded my payslip and bank account statement. They did nor accepted the documents. Again i generated my payslip from #zoho and uploaded. I don't know if my application is going to be accepted. Trying since very long to get a amex card. Currently have credit card with all major bakks with a CRL of 1.5 to 1.8L.
Need Help!

I have applied for amex platinum travel card and completed VKYC successfully. My application was conditionally approved with a limit of 2.3 to 2.8L but now they are asking income proof documents. Already uploded my payslip and bank account statement. They did nor accepted the documents. Again i generated my payslip from #zoho and uploaded. I don't know if my application is going to be accepted. Trying since very long to get a amex card. Currently have credit card with all major bakks with a CRL of 1.5 to 1.8L.
Need Help!
@SSV need your expertise here sir
Always.. always upload ITR preferably, rather than pay slips for any Amex application.. Amex is very picky regarding pay slips . Example if you remove any passwords from the pdf documents they don’t like it..
Anyway for you now just wait for their response, nothing you can do..

These days I am not spending much time on TF, so expect extended delays for my response or sometimes no response at all as it may be too late but that time…

all the best for your Amex application..

Next time , get your doubts clarified before Amex application.. no one can do anything after the application was submitted except for waiting for Amex’s response

@Juganta any suggestions?.

As per @SSV's suggestion, please follow these steps if your application is declined:

1. Compose a mail to Amex support: Describe the issue you're facing and ask for clarification on why you were initially shown a conditional credit approval with a credit limit range of 2.3 to 2.8 lakh (with no income documentation required). Despite this, your application was later denied. Request a clear explanation for this inconsistency.

2. Expect a response: Amex may respond, apologizing and stating that they are unable to process your application.😭

3. Raise a formal complaint with the RBI: In your complaint, highlight that Amex initially showed you a credit limit during the application process without requesting income documents, but now they are asking for such documents, which you have already submitted, and yet, they are refusing to accept them.. #
and Voila ! Congratulations your application will be approved.
(Not sure but you can try if all other methods doesn't works in your case).
Best of luck.

Back