• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help with Yes Premia card

A few days ago I got a call that you have pre approved LTF yes premia card ... After asking some details he sent me a link to apply for yes card.. i checked and then applied for the card ... During application it showed annual fee 999/- so i asked that person and he said it will come LTF it's just some technical issue... Now I have received my card and customer care says it's not LTF... Can I ask yes bank to deactivate my card or make it LTF based on the offer given on phone... I don't want to add one more card with spent based fee waiver..

A few days ago I got a call that you have pre approved LTF yes premia card ... After asking some details he sent me a link to apply for yes card.. i checked and then applied for the card ... During application it showed annual fee 999/- so i asked that person and he said it will come LTF it's just some technical issue... Now I have received my card and customer care says it's not LTF... Can I ask yes bank to deactivate my card or make it LTF based on the offer given on phone... I don't want to add one more card with spent based fee waiver..
It’s pretty common with Yes bank employees
Yes bank has stopped issuing LTF cards .

Better close the card by calling Yes CC

Same thing happened with me, received the card this week. Confirmed with customer care that its not LTF.
Planning not to activate it & if possible report this to RBI ombudsman.

Same thing happened with me, received the card this week. Confirmed with customer care that its not LTF.
Planning not to activate it & if possible report this to RBI ombudsman.
I have tweeted it addressing yes bank official handle.. will see what they have to say... I have asked to take action against that staff who generated my lead... If no reply received.. i will try to file complaint and close the card..

I was also called by yes bank for ltf card where they sent me the link on email for application. They offered me First Exclusive without any income document. The credit card is delivered but there is no where mentioned about ltf or any fees. Have emailed them, probably i have been trapped too, so wont activate the card.

Back