• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Need Suggestions] New YES Bank card offer with 10L limit

Learner

TF Select
Background: I was recieving offer for pre-approved YES Bank card for some time. Also from bank bazar with 5L limit. I hold 4 cards, out of which highest CL is 5L Regalia.

Yesterday I received a MSG from "CP-ASHACC" that I am selected for YES Bank card LTF with 10L limit and no docs.
I don't have need for this card and know it will not be any good. But I feel this is double the limit I hold currently. And need suggestions on:
1. Is it legit and not some SPAM? The link do take to yes Bank website
2. Is there a chance that I will get 10L CL? (Cibil was 770+ but this month might have 4-5 unfruitful enquires thanks to Axis and IDFC)
3. Will taking this card help for C2C application in future or LE for current cards(Regalia, MyZone, Legend, Apay)

forward this ss to yes bank customer care and ask them for a card
Background: I was recieving offer for pre-approved YES Bank card for some time. Also from bank bazar with 5L limit. I hold 4 cards, out of which highest CL is 5L Regalia.

Yesterday I received a MSG from "CP-ASHACC" that I am selected for YES Bank card LTF with 10L limit and no docs.
I don't have need for this card and know it will not be any good. But I feel this is double the limit I hold currently. And need suggestions on:
1. Is it legit and not some SPAM? The link do take to yes Bank website
2. Is there a chance that I will get 10L CL? (Cibil was 770+ but this month might have 4-5 unfruitful enquires thanks to Axis and IDFC)
3. Will taking this card help for C2C application in future or LE for current cards(Regalia, MyZone, Legend, Apay)

Is it possible to get yes first exclusive/yes rezerve (as they've rebranded it) as ltf these days? Any idea about the same? I don't have any yes bank cc but have yes first savings Account. @funatlearn
Yes bank cc aren't being provided LTF these days. You have to wait for sometime as they've recently rebranded these cards.

Yes bank cc aren't being provided LTF these days. You have to wait for sometime as they've recently rebranded these cards.
Ohh sad, missed out on the earlier LTF offerings :(

If in case someone figures out any workaround to still get YFE/Yes Rezerve as ltf these days - please let me know! Feel free to tag me.

Back