• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Suggestions! Regarding American Express credit card application

Dr.Anand456

TF Select
I need some suggestions.

I’ve been wanting to get credit cards from American Express and HSBC for a long time, but due to location issues, I haven’t been able to. About a year ago, I applied for credit cards from both of these banks, but the application was rejected at the very beginning because their services were not available at my Aadhar card's PIN code.

Recently, I updated my address on my Aadhar card. Now, I want to apply for credit cards from both of these banks. I want to know if my current PIN code, 201013, is serviceable by these banks or not. And if it is, which bank should I apply to first?

My current CIBIL score is 745, and it usually stays around 748. I have multiple credit cards, and my credit utilization ratio is around 30%. Because of this, my CIBIL score has remained almost the same for the past year. Given this CIBIL score, do you think I’ll be eligible for credit cards from both of these banks? I haven’t had any hard inquiries on my account for the past 4 months.

Also, I need a referral code for the American Express credit card application. Please suggest and share your opinion.

Thank you for reading.

I need some suggestions.

I’ve been wanting to get credit cards from American Express and HSBC for a long time, but due to location issues, I haven’t been able to. About a year ago, I applied for credit cards from both of these banks, but the application was rejected at the very beginning because their services were not available at my Aadhar card's PIN code.

Recently, I updated my address on my Aadhar card. Now, I want to apply for credit cards from both of these banks. I want to know if my current PIN code, 201013, is serviceable by these banks or not. And if it is, which bank should I apply to first?

My current CIBIL score is 745, and it usually stays around 748. I have multiple credit cards, and my credit utilization ratio is around 30%. Because of this, my CIBIL score has remained almost the same for the past year. Given this CIBIL score, do you think I’ll be eligible for credit cards from both of these banks? I haven’t had any hard inquiries on my account for the past 4 months.

Also, I need a referral code for the American Express credit card application. Please suggest and share your opinion.

Thank you for reading.
If you want to start with a entry level card, MRCC is good.
JF - Rs1000
AF - 4500(waived off on spends of Rs1.5L)
Using referral you will get 6000MRs which will cover the JF.

Detailed review can be checked here:-
Thread 'AMEX Membership Rewards Credit Card Review' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/amex-membership-rewards-credit-card-review.4916/

I need some suggestions.

Thank you for reading.
Hi Anand,

I think your cibil score is good enough to get a card. I hope you are aware about changes to fee structure of Amex cards and they are no longer FYF even with referral. I think in that sense now getting Gold Charge will be most rewarding considering it has highest multiplier apart from 1000 monthly bonus.

DMed you my referral link incase you wish to use mine. Thanks!

Back