• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need suggestions to get higher varient CC .

Saudk007

TF Buzz
I'm an hdfc bank customer since 1 and half year.
I'm preferred banking customer also and also maintaing 4L+ in savings.
And then it's been a year that I'm getting offer for money back+ credit card with limit of 1lakh 50thousand.
I mailed them to say that I'm getting an offer of money back+ since a year and then what is the difference left between me maintaing 4L+ and my neighbour who got the same card with maintaing 5k.
They only responded that contact brach for fresh application.
And I don't want to visit branch.
So is their any why possible?

And then it's been a year that I'm getting offer for money back+ credit card with limit of 1lakh 50thousand.
I mailed them to say that I'm getting an offer of money back+ since a year and then what is the difference left between me maintaing 4L+ and my neighbour who got the same card with maintaing 5k.
same here bro , wt u doing bro have contracted your RM? i m also not getting what to do

Just contact your RM through the number provided in app and ask them to give a good card ltf and say if you are not ready then you may shift it to ICICI as they are providing sapphiro ltf

Back