• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Needed clarification on ICICI Coral spend milestones points credit?

Buttman

TF Premier
So I have a ICICI coral rupay variant cc. On the official website of ICICI it is stated that we are supposed to receive 2000 bonus points on spending 200k and 1000 bonus points thereafter on spending every 100k

I have managed to spend 412k in a single statement cycle (Statement generated at 2nd Oct)

Upon enquiring with customer care they are saying that I will get points at the end of anniversary year and my new anniversary year starts in Sept so I will get all the bonus points next year i.e. Sept 2025

However I don’t see anything like that stated on the official website of ICICI.

Attached screenshot below for reference.

Can anyone confirm the legitimacy if these claims by call center IMG_2249.webp cs?

I have already mailed them about this to get some clarification in writing as their words on phone don’t mean anything. Will escalate until i get a resolution.

Statement generated, can see 2000 extra points here. Now what's the best option to redeem? Cashback credit is there? Or shall I go for Amazon voucher?
Even i sent an email and they said SR is solved and milestone points will be reflected once statement is generated.
Unfortunately no statement credit. Best thing u can do is go for apay vouchers. I had 10k points so opted for 2k apay vouchers and left 2k balance points. Will use them once my milestone points are credited.
Do note that each redemption will cost you 99+gst

Also I forgot to ask.
Were the points for last anniversary year or this year?
Last year .

Regarding redemption, I have about 5000 points, with this it will become 7k, so will need about 1000 more. I have about 1000 in my another icici card linked to same number, but not merged. Is there any way to add them together? I don't have single merged bill for these 2 cards unlike others.

Last year .

Regarding redemption, I have about 5000 points, with this it will become 7k, so will need about 1000 more. I have about 1000 in my another icici card linked to same number, but not merged. Is there any way to add them together? I don't have single merged bill for these 2 cards unlike others.
Not sure about that.
which cards do u have?
I have coral and sapphire so everything is merged from statement generation to points

Back