• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New icici MakeMyTrip card on mastercard and rupay network ( old cards discounted)

sarainfo12

TF Premier
1000096485.webp 1000096480.webp 1000096483.webp
Icici launched new MakeMyTrip credit card , old visa variants discontinued.
Free 1 international lounge access via priority pass, and 8 domestic lounge per year .
0.99% forex charges but 1% mycash on return make net 0% markup approx.

Last edited:
My 7 yr old ICICI MMT Signature is LTF, at the time ot only had joining fee, no annual fee
And it has 1 international lounge per yr from Dreamfolks
Forex markup is higher though at 3.5%

So unless there's a revamped rewards system and no spend criteria on donestic lounges, i fail to see the point on 1k annual fee

Last edited:
Can we have two network variants ? Also any change in fee ?
Why have I received 2 Credit Cards?
The MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank Credit Card has been launched as a dual proposition with
Mastercard and RuPay and customers will receive both the variants at the time of on-
boarding to provide the network flexibility for the user.

My 7 yr old ICICI MMT Signature is LTF, at the time ot only had joining fee, no annual fee
And it has 1 international lounge per yr from Dreamfolks
Forex markup is higher though at 3.5%

So unless there's a revamped rewards system and no spend criteria on donestic lounges, i fail to see the point on 1k annual fee
We will get 1000rs mmt voucher every time we renew . But i don't think it's useful

Anyone has experience with ICICI Discontinued cards,
I had a very old SBI Gold & More card from 2014 that was active up till 2021, even after it was discontinued to launch Simply Save, when i tired to close it they tried to retain me with points and all

Then you'll be the first to tell us about this. You can call ICICI customer care though to know what will happen to your card.
How about asking icici to give us ltf mmt card since we paid big joining fee on mmt signature card.
Anyone has experience with ICICI Discontinued cards,
I had a very old SBI Gold & More card from 2014 that was active up till 2021, even after it was discontinued to launch Simply Save, when i tired to close it they tried to retain me with points and all

Discontinued cards

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 8.06.02 PM.webp

Fresh Launch

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 8.06.16 PM.webp
makemytrip-icici-bank-credit-card-new.webp

Key Benefits

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 8.12.13 PM.webp

Further info:
Code:
https://www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/cards/credit-card/travel-mmt/makemytrip-icici-credit-card?ITM=nli_cms_creditcard_travelmmt_MakeMyTrip_know_more_CTA_makemytrip_icici_credit_card

Back