• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Rewards & Benefits Section in Axis Bank App

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am seeing a new Rewards section in the Axis Mobile app. This section shows what is card usage till now and how much more spend required to waive fees

Would have been excited except that this is being shown for my Privilege Card which is a LTF card. And the exact same amount is also being shown for my Axis Flipkart card

Attachments

• IMG_1179.jpeg
    IMG_1179.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 243

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am seeing a new Rewards section in the Axis Mobile app. This section shows what is card usage till now and how much more spend required to waive fees

Would have been excited except that this is being shown for my Privilege Card which is a LTF card. And the exact same amount is also being shown for my Axis Flipkart card
How did you reach here?
Can you please guide what to click after opening axis app.
I have no idea as I just have only one paid card from Axis and this would be helpful for me

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How did you reach here?
Can you please guide what to click after opening axis app.
I have no idea as I just have only one paid card from Axis and this would be helpful for me
When you click on the card, it is the tab beside the last paid amount. It is not available for all the cards.

Reactions: SSV

paresh22

TF Ace

Thanks. I just checked Axis app and can see this for my Myzone cc but not for Ace cc.

paresh22

TF Ace
I have ACE but doesn't showup.
offtopic : I found one new feature of daily limit setting in the control center.
Right its not there for ACE card.
Also, I found same limit setting feature for both my cards. Popup came asking set daily limit for card and it should not be less than per transaction limit already set. So I just clicked on proceed and it auto-matched per transaction limit with daily limit for both cards.

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I checked again, this time I checked my Flipkart card first and it showed me the target of Rs.3.5 lakhs for waiver. Then I checked Privilege and it showed me Rs.3.5 lakhs again. So apparently there is a bug that whichever card you see first it shows the same for all other cards. Because I logged out and logged in again and checked Privilege first and then saw Rs 2.5 lakhs for both cards.

Again, my Privilege card is supposed to be LTF so I guess I should check with Axis.