• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Update for Axis Edge Reward points redemption catalogue [Offline EDGE Points Redemption]

Dear community members,
I was going through the Edge Rewards portal provided by Axis Bank.
While browsing various options, I saw a tab named as Partner Deals.
Incidentally, I clicked on that and saw a REDEMPTION button.

As soon as I visited there, I got to know that there is an option to redeem ER points for Offline purchases on certain brands like Reliance Digital, Croma, M&S, etc.

I was very curious to know more details about this program but upon googling I could not find any extra details.
As per the Axis website, this feature was released in approx, 2017.
There are no t&c pdf available for this which make it vague to understand.
So, by the medium of this post, I wanted to discuss further regarding this undiscovered option, and see how we can benefit the max out of it.
If there is a possibility of getting the same Ratio of 5:4 for HNI cards using this method of redemption, then this could turn out too good to be true.

Here is an official link of axis website for this campaign: https://campaign.axisbank.com/2017/Apr/eDGE_RTR/RTR_lpg.html

Axis Bank has also tweeted about this feature in 2016:

Last edited:
for Reliance Digital whats the conversion rate?
The conversion rate as of now is the biggest factor that needs to be checked.
Conversion rate for Normal cards would be 5:1 only.
But for HNI cards, I am not sure maybe this can be a loophole that Axis is not aware of, and conversion may happen at 5:4.
We need some reviews of people who have used it in order to extract more details about this offline redemption program.
There is a possibility that this can be more rewarding.
@Wealth is my birth right! @Unknown1 @CMG @Copycat can guide us if there is something that we should know.

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But for HNI cards, I am not sure maybe this can be a loophole that Axis is not aware of, and conversion may happen at 5:4.
We need some reviews of people who have used it in order to extract more details about this offline redemption program.
@Wealth is my birth right! @Unknown1 @CMG @Copycat can guide us if there is something that we should know.
5:4 is loot

• Haha
Reactions: RCB

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Never used at offline partners any Edge Rewards
Will give a try if visiting m&s store next time

Never used at offline partners any Edge Rewards
Will give a try if visiting m&s store next time
Also, in my opinion the store staff would be uneducated about using this method to make payment.
We might require to confirm on call/mail prior to testing.
Because, even in our community, rarely anyone would know about it, so we can't expect the store also to know the same.

Ravi007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I want to buy some goods so I went to reliance digital today to check reward redemption ratio but when they insert my card to their pos machine ( pine lab ) to check reward value but no pop up came for reward redemption and directly showing to pay entire amount by card.

Also, Their staff told me that earlier some options were showing to redeem available rewards in card but not showing today.

I will again try the same process in croma store in coming days.

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I want to buy some goods so I went to reliance digital today to check reward redemption ratio but when they insert my card to their pos machine ( pine lab ) to check reward value but no pop up came for reward redemption and directly showing to pay entire amount by card.

Also, Their staff told me that earlier some options were showing to redeem available rewards in card but not showing today.

great

I would like to appreciate the efforts put in by you to cross check this payment option as per the contents of the post.
Also, wish to confirm that earlier refers to which period if you remember by any chance.
Like earlier this year or some years back, this is important from an understanding point of view.

Ravi007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I would like to appreciate the efforts put in by you to cross check this payment option as per the contents of the post.
Also, wish to confirm that earlier refers to which period if you remember by any chance.
Like earlier this year or some years back, this is important from an understanding point of view.
This year only infact they are also surprised that pop up options are not coming

IMG_20230503_132036.png

It's 20p/ER. Also, the eligible cards are limited and mostly business/corporate cards.

For more details, check redemption section in https://edgerewards.axisbank.co.in/lms/terms-conditions?channel=Desktop
This has made it even clear that the ratio will be 5:1 only unlike assumptions.
Thanks @bugmenot for sharing this.
So, to conclude, the only way to obtain 5:4 is by using Transfer partners in Traveledge.
Second best option would to buy Multibrand GV FOR 5:2 Ratio.