• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No LE after 1 year on my HDFC Moneyback CC

karanarora

TF Buzz
I have been using HDFC MoneyBack credit card since Nov’2020 with 30k limit and have not received any LE since then, tried mailing them to accept my other cards statements but they are denying so I am thinking to close the card now and apply again via C2C in branch after 6 months as I have very good limit on other cards. Need suggestions on this as this is my 1st card.

I have been using HDFC MoneyBack credit card since Nov’2020 with 30k limit and have not received any LE since then, tried mailing them to accept my other cards statements but they are denying so I am thinking to close the card now and apply again via C2C in branch after 6 months as I have very good limit on other cards. Need suggestions on this as this is my 1st card.
what is the age difference between your oldest card and second oldest card?

Hdfc is very slow in giving le, what they are saying in email?

Back