• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No offers on idfc wow

yb24

TF Premier
I applied for a credit card on idfc first bank website yesterday.but they straight away rejected it I had idfc wow credit card since 5 months and also idfc bank account since Jan but I am net getting any offers from bank.I am thinking to close both bank account and idfc wow card. Please suggest.

helloworld

TF Legend
For credit card.. no bank account needed, unless with your income not able to get the card. You can close it. Btw, WOW also credit card and works for IDFC offers.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I applied for a credit card on idfc first bank website yesterday.but they straight away rejected it I had idfc wow credit card since 5 months and also idfc bank account since Jan but I am net getting any offers from bank.I am thinking to close both bank account and idfc wow card. Please suggest.
Since you hold IDFC WoW card that is why they are not providing you card. Close WoW and later try to apply again

yb24

TF Premier
For credit card.. no bank account needed, unless with your income not able to get the card. You can close it. Btw, WOW also credit card and works for IDFC offers.
Bro they didn't even asked me for income proof they rejected straight away saying due to internal policies.i have income proof and I opened the account for pre-approved offers only

helloworld

TF Legend
Bro they didn't even asked me for income proof they rejected straight away saying due to internal policies.i have income proof and I opened the account for pre-approved offers only
thats how bank systems designed, if you want their card (fir some reason, I don't know why because of lessthan 1% reward),

- mail or tweet them for exact reason.
- ask your bm for exact reason.

you have savings account, just use those contacts properly.

you had existing card less than 6 months, bank account only completed 3 months.. give it a time to help those branch people help with your application. 3 months way less time to expect any offers from bank.