• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus No plans to hit milestone from next month till the dust clears

I'll try not overspend to 1lkh if regular expense stays below 50k for the next couple of months. Have accumulated too many points to spend now.

I wont be spending on magnus from next month till clarity emerges on partners and conversions. By the time points arrive after 4 months, god knows what will be the redemption options
My strategy as of now was : touch magnus only if the total spends in month are going beyond 1 lacs. If its not I have been using Infinia or SC ultimate...will keep on following the same.

Just wanted to be sure , even if they remove all domestic flights .we can still use it for international trips...25k points for 1 lakh spend is queit amazing..Am i missing something
Yes that milestone benefits is the king of cards
Either intl airways or Marriott Bonvoy abroad both worthy
That’s some good update. Axis is at least providing some updates on your annual fees waiver.
This is some decent spend! Hopefully they send me a mail too with my total spends.
But they excluded around 70k for yearly milestone benefits calculation
As per my excel and Axis bank mail the difference is 70k
Anyways I planned to reach 16l before card anniversary for a safe zone for waiver

Back