• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No reply from HSBC

agentbond

TF Buzz
I applied for HSBC Cashback Credit Card on 17th May and also did the VKYC on the same day but after that there is no mail or SMS from HSBC. Only mail I got was confirmation that the VKYC is completed. I tried logging in the app, sending SMS "CCSTATUS" and called them there they asked to enter on IVR, DOB and phone number after that they told there is no request for credit card with these details. Is there anything I can do.

I applied for HSBC Cashback Credit Card on 17th May and also did the VKYC on the same day but after that there is no mail or SMS from HSBC. Only mail I got was confirmation that the VKYC is completed. I tried logging in the app, sending SMS "CCSTATUS" and called them there they asked to enter on IVR, DOB and phone number after that they told there is no request for credit card with these details. Is there anything I can do.
You don't have application number? Maybe it's mentioned in the VKYC Confirmation email.

Yes ,give correct dob in asked format. Then give wrong mobile number it ask again give correct number again give correct number it directly connected to executive

There is no option to check the status either on the website or on IVR. To check the status call the customer card and select the option to apply for new product and there connect with a customer care executive and ask them the status.
For me they told the application is rejected.

Yes ,give correct dob in asked format. Then give wrong mobile number it ask again give correct number again give correct number it directly connected to executive
same problem with me.. applied for cb card on sunday.. got vkyc link.. but no kyc executive online on sunday.. so vkyc link expired by 8pm..
on monday , link is not working.. called up customer care.. but it is saying no application.. gave all details in asked format..

same problem with me.. applied for cb card on sunday.. got vkyc link.. but no kyc executive online on sunday.. so vkyc link expired by 8pm..
on monday , link is not working.. called up customer care.. but it is saying no application.. gave all details in asked format..
Sunday vkyc won't be done in hsbc
Hsbc send vkyc link daily check your msg box

Back