• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No response from the bank after the application

ghost of sparta

TF Select
I have applied for a celesta card ten days ago and completed the vkyc on the same day. Since then there is not even a single sms or email from the bank regarding the application.

Things I have tried:
1. Went to the application page again and I see that all my details are already filled in, but it is taking me to the vkyc page again.
2. Called customer care, they said that they don't see any credit card under my mobile number. They asked me to send am email to creditcards@federalbank.co.in.
3. I have sent an email to the above address three days ago, but no reply.

Some form of acknowledgement from the bank would be nice. I'm not even sure whether my card is approved or not.
Is anyone on the same boat?

I am also in same boat, it's been more than 10 days now i did vkyc, but i received call yesterday & she was asking when you completed vkyc, i told her date, she told me i will get message of approved in next 72hrs & you will get card in next 7-10 days but i haven't received SMS yet. I am not even sure if it's genuine call.