• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No update on dispatch after approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CardShard

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I applied for Axis Vistara Infinite.

9th Dec: Documents submitted
16th Dec: "Approved" SMS

I can see the card updated on the app (pending activation using the code in the welcome kit).

But no update on the dispatch status of the welcome kit. Any idea what the usual timeline is?

I am not sure what the fine print is for the spend based waiver, but does the approval need to be before Dec 31 or the activation?

Solution
My axis vistara card is approved and printed. But no update since 4 days. Is this usual
It happens. After Axis acquired Citi bank from the past 1.5 months it's happening with all the users. No worries. usually taking almost 7-8 business days in some cases. Even customer care people will not be aware and they simply say it will dispatched soon within 7-15 business days.

you can see discussion on this thread.
But no update on the dispatch status of the welcome kit. Any idea what the usual timeline is?
Both my cards were dispatched within 3 days of the approval message. Once it shows card has been printed on the Axis’s CC tracker it is usually dispatched the next day.
I only got the tracking details for one of the card but they gave the tracking details of the physical pin in both the cases.
Cards are delivered at a priority status.
IMO, you should max wait for 2 days more for the details to arrive.

My axis vistara card is approved and printed. But no update since 4 days. Is this usual
It happens. After Axis acquired Citi bank from the past 1.5 months it's happening with all the users. No worries. usually taking almost 7-8 business days in some cases. Even customer care people will not be aware and they simply say it will dispatched soon within 7-15 business days.

you can see discussion on this thread.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back