• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

not able to link SBI elite (rupay) on UPI app

rrsji

TF Premier
I recently got an SBI Elite RuPay credit card. I tried linking it on PhonePe and Paytm, but both apps throw an error saying "RuPay card not found." My mobile number and email are the same on both the UPI app and the credit card account. I have tried this for a week, then again after a week, and then once more after two weeks, but the issue persists. What could be a possible resolution for this problem?

Solution
Theres an option to enable to UPI under card controls unless you turn it on you won't be able to fetch the card details in any UPI app

Trust Me

TF Ace
I recently got an SBI Elite RuPay credit card. I tried linking it on PhonePe and Paytm, but both apps throw an error saying "RuPay card not found." My mobile number and email are the same on both the UPI app and the credit card account. I have tried this for a week, then again after a week, and then once more after two weeks, but the issue persists. What could be a possible resolution for this problem?

Possibility teething problems with a new variant. Should be sorted out, -- but how soon, is anybody's guess!

The IndusInd Platinum RuPay CC isn't recognized to date by Amazon UPI, even after many months, although It can be used in some others, including GPay and iMobile!

Perhaps the issuing Bank is responsible for such state of affairs.