• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points Not able to link transfer partner after Axis changed customer id

SwipeSavvy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
A few months back Axis moved credit cards from one customer Id to another all of a sudden. They didn't transfer my miles and rewards to new customer id. But on top of that now I am not able to link transfer partners in traveledge. It gives error saying partner id already linked with another account. I can't even login to the old customer id to delink.
I contacted traveledge more than 2 months back. They didn't resolve it. I sent an email to PNO 2 weeks back and that support is worse than I could have ever imagined. Every 3 days someone from PNO team replies asking for same details again and again even though I have already provided them multiple times every info. And yesterday they closed the service request without any resolution. Their so called "premium" support for magnus... Is actually so shit.

I am now contemplating contacting RBI ombudsman but not sure if they would have help since it's not a core credit card issue. What are my options here now?

to understand better..

you had a customer ID earlier, which linked to some miles.

you/they changed customer ID (without any reason) --- file a complaint with Ombudsman, resolve it and if possible, get compensated for the trouble.

but if you opened new account or some reason, they closed old, and you accepted new customer ID

then these issues will be observed:

- your old customerID won't be deleted from backend, its just you won't be able to login with that.
- your miles and transfer partners before deactivating old customerID still exist.
- And if bank won't allow you to link transfer partners to new customer ID then
> again, mail them and get it resolved. If possible, escalate to Ombudsman so that one person from bank listen your request. It must be done at backend and manually have to remove those partners.
> not sure you'll get miles back from old customer ID because do not know the reason for deactivating old customerID, if it's not your fault again complains them and get them transfered to new customerID.

Mostly, you need patience else good rapo with RM and deal through them it will resolve otherwise with patience deal with support and proper escalations.

I have never had a banking relationship with Axis except a few years ago, I had taken a forex card from bookmyforex.com which came from Axis bank and also got expired some years back. I had even forgotten about it.
And then around a year and half back I applied for magnus and atlas later. I am guessing now they gave it on some new customer id.
One fine morning a few months back I got an sms that my credit cards are moved to another customer Id. And since this id was serially before the new one, I figured it was the customer Id of that forex card acckunt. But they didn't transfer my points and traveledge transfer partners. And since then I have this ongoing ordeal with Axis support.

I have never had a banking relationship with Axis except a few years ago, I had taken a forex card from bookmyforex.com which came from Axis bank and also got expired some years back. I had even forgotten about it.
And then around a year and half back I applied for magnus and atlas later. I am guessing now they gave it on some new customer id.
One fine morning a few months back I got an sms that my credit cards are moved to another customer Id. And since this id was serially before the new one, I figured it was the customer Id of that forex card acckunt. But they didn't transfer my points and traveledge transfer partners. And since then I have this ongoing ordeal with Axis support.
Oh no!! with all this issue u were still using the cards!!

I have almost stopped using them except for Axis credit card offers especially eazydiner and atlas where dcb is not accepted. I am for sure not renewing magnus and the way I see support may be not even Atlas

Back