• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not able to log in through HDFC partnered CIBIL link.

chacks18

TF Select
Hello,
Just wanted make sure if it is only me, or anyone else facing the same issue?

I signed up for a paid yearly CIBIL subscription.
And with my existing CIBIL account credentials, I'm not being able to log in via HDFC partnered CIBIL link.
Every time I try to log in with my credentials I get the same error.
1651054249506.png
Also tried to enroll again and registering again with my details from over there, and then theres an error that You already have an account, please login.
So just wanted to ask if anyone is actually being able to log in from HDFC CIBIL link with existing CIBIL account credentials or is it just me??
or If anyone could just help me with this.

I'm interested because I want HDFC to get access of my CIBIL and generate pre-approved offers for me as I have an savings account with HDFC.
Because, I recently came across a thread that someone has got pre-approved offers only after checking CIBIL from HDFC partnered CIBIL link.

***Also want to add that, I'm pretty sure that it has nothing to do with the recent server problems of CIBIL. As I'm facing this issue for like few months now.

Hello,
Just wanted make sure if it is only me, or anyone else facing the same issue?

I signed up for a paid yearly CIBIL subscription.
And with my existing CIBIL account credentials, I'm not being able to log in via HDFC partnered CIBIL link.
Every time I try to log in with my credentials I get the same error.
View attachment 904
Also tried to enroll again and registering again with my details from over there, and then theres an error that You already have an account, please login.
So just wanted to ask if anyone is actually being able to log in from HDFC CIBIL link with existing CIBIL account credentials or is it just me??
or If anyone could just help me with this.

I'm interested because I want HDFC to get access of my CIBIL and generate pre-approved offers for me as I have an savings account with HDFC.
Because, I recently came across a thread that someone has got pre-approved offers only after checking CIBIL from HDFC partnered CIBIL link.

***Also want to add that, I'm pretty sure that it has nothing to do with the recent server problems of CIBIL. As I'm facing this issue for like few months now.
Actually i faced the same problem like you faced. But firstly i created account using hdfc link and when i was trying to login on official cibil portal i was not able to login. But i created account again and boom worked

Actually i faced the same problem like you faced. But firstly i created account using hdfc link and when i was trying to login on official cibil portal i was not able to login. But i created account again and boom worked
In my case, I've created my account on CIBIL first. And now not being able to login or register for new account on HDFC.

Back