• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not getting correct reward points on BOB Select Visa credit card and how to redeme rewards for amazon voucher

CardTox

TF Premier
I have BOB Select Visa CC, as per the features of BOB Select card, it should give 5x reward point for online, dining and utilities payment. I made a payment on BhtNxt for 15k on 18 June, but I got only 552 reward point. If we see look at the reward rate of utility, i should have gotton 750 reward points. Second thing, I am unable to redeme the points only for cash in BOB app, what is the way to take gift voucher for these points?

I have BOB Select Visa CC, as per the features of BOB Select card, it should give 5x reward point for online, dining and utilities payment. I made a payment on BhtNxt for 15k on 18 June, but I got only 552 reward point. If we see look at the reward rate of utility, i should have gotton 750 reward points. Second thing, I am unable to redeme the points only for cash in BOB app, what is the way to take gift voucher for these points?
I mean, i am only able to redeme points for cash, but i want to take voucher against my reward points. kindly help.

Back