• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not getting LE from HDFC

Sam Karan

TF Neo
Hi Technofina members, I have HDFC LTF IOCL from 2.3yrs it was my 1st card, 100% payment History always kept 1L+ balance in acc my Limit is struck at 25K not received LE even once, I have ICICI card with 4L, how can i get LE without Salary slip.
Is it bcz i Have Digi Youth Savings Acc with 5K AMB.
Please Suggest me what to do to get LE and get Regalia Gold.
I can go Upto Savings max account
So Shd i close the cards all apply on C2C or close acc and open Savings max or etc etc...

Also does closing my 1st card impact on Cibil?

Please help guys who have great understanding about HDFC terms and CC Veterans.

Hi Technofina members, I have HDFC LTF IOCL from 2.3yrs it was my 1st card, 100% payment History always kept 1L+ balance in acc my Limit is struck at 25K not received LE even once, I have ICICI card with 4L, how can i get LE without Salary slip.
No income document is a must to get a manual LE in HDFC.
Is it bcz i Have Digi Youth Savings Acc with 5K AMB.
Please Suggest me what to do to get LE and get Regalia Gold.
HDFC has mysterious ways of giving LE or Upgrades.
I can go Upto Savings max account
So Shd i close the cards all apply on C2C or close acc and open Savings max or etc etc...
I don't think changing your account variant will help you in this case
Also does closing my 1st card impact on Cibil?
Yes, it will impact your score for better understanding read the thread by @SSV

True that. I have a LTF Tata Neu Infinity credit card which I got in Aug 2023 with a limit of around ₹1,70,000.

In June (Less than a year), they provided me a limit enhancement from ₹1,70,000 to ₹1,73,000 (Yep, you read that right; just a ₹3,000 LE). 😂

It's the only HDFC credit card I have though, and I have their Savings Max account since 2022 and it's currently a part of their CLASSIC programme.

I received first LE in 6 years (first time since I got this HDFC LTF Card) on 24th July 2024 and on 26th July 2024 they reversed it also since then I am still getting all promotions and emails of LE but clicking that telling I am already at best Limit. HDFC is not just mysterious its atrocious !!

No income document is a must to get a manual LE in HDFC.

I don't think changing your account variant will help you in this case

Yes, it will impact your score for better understanding read the thread by @SSV
My first card is HDFC IOCL 2.5Yrs and next is ICICI card 1.3Yr
Coming to the Income part if i submit it and get LE will i get Auto LE
How does closing the card and account and later get core card by C2C later??
Cant i get MIlenia swapped with IOCL and recieve LE for there Core card?

True that. I have a LTF Tata Neu Infinity credit card which I got in Aug 2023 with a limit of around ₹1,70,000.

In June (Less than a year), they provided me a limit enhancement from ₹1,70,000 to ₹1,73,000 (Yep, you read that right; just a ₹3,000 LE). 😂

It's the only HDFC credit card I have though, and I have their Savings Max account since 2022 and it's currently a part of their CLASSIC programme.

Did you get the credit card before you open the account?

Your first card is co-branded card (Tata Neu)? and don't have any core card?

In that case there may not be possible to increase LE.

Did you get the credit card before you open the account?
As I mentioned, my savings account was opened in 2022. I got my Tata Neu Infinity credit card in August 2023, which itself was approved instantly without any income proof or vKYC.

Your first card is co-branded card (Tata Neu)? and don't have any core card?
Yes, Tata Neu Infinity credit card was my first-ever HDFC Bank credit card. I don't have or never have owned any other HDFC credit card.

As I mentioned, my savings account was opened in 2022. I got my Tata Neu Infinity credit card in August 2023, which itself was approved instantly without any income proof or vKYC.

Yes, Tata Neu Infinity credit card was my first-ever HDFC Bank credit card. I don't have or never have owned any other HDFC credit card.

First you have to get core card then you have to get co-branded card. then everything fine.

if you want to get LE then, first close co-branded card then apply core card,
once you get the core card, then apply for co-branded card (But you may not get LTF card - 90% not possible)

Nowadays, only one card can be get as LTF and others cards as paid only.

if you want to get LE then, first close co-branded card then apply core card,
once you get the core card, then apply for co-branded card (But you may not get LTF card - 90% not possible)
Well, as I've mentioned already, I already got a Limit Enhancement in less than a year for a co-branded card! Moreover, the Tata Neu credit card suffices my current usage, so I'm quite happy with it. 😀

Same for me. Mine is 3+ years old and still stuck on 25k. I have stopped using it since a year now. I happily use my friend’s card for HDFC offers.

like you have hdfc account or not, when did you get the card before you get the card, after the account opening... like that and you card is core card or co-branded...
I opened account in late 2020 around September. I got pre-approved offer in January 2021 for Freedom LTF card with 25k limit. Since then in 2022 I got Tata Neu Plus LTF on shared limit. And this month I got Rupay UPI card LTF on shared basis. But no LE till now in 3+ years. It’s stuck at 25k. I have a 5k MAB semi urban account and I maintain 5k only.

I opened account in late 2020 around September. I got pre-approved offer in January 2021 for Freedom LTF card with 25k limit. Since then in 2022 I got Tata Neu Plus LTF on shared limit. And this month I got Rupay UPI card LTF on shared basis. But no LE till now in 3+ years. It’s stuck at 25k. I have a 5k MAB semi urban account and I maintain 5k only.
Thanks a lot for the history.

you have gone through the right path only, then, why they haven't given you LE.

really, we can't understand the HDFC credit card process.

Back