• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not receiving transaction success email for BOB credit card(Eterna)

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
All I receive is the email with OTP for the transaction. I couldn't find any settings in the app/web-app to turn on email notifications for transactions.

Raised a complaint to eterna customer support. They took their sweet time of 2 weeks for the first response

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from BOB Financial Solutions Ltd!!

With reference to your trail mail, request you to kindly confirm if the issue still persists."

At this rate, it will take a while for them to sort this out.

Bob card owners can you please confirm whether you are receiving email alerts after a successful transaction?
@Batmanbaba @CardSeeker @Wealth is my birth right! @Pavan @bhavyegoel

Last edited:
All I receive is the email with OTP for the transaction. I couldn't find any settings in the app/web-app to turn on email notifications for transactions.

Raised a complaint to eterna customer support. They took their sweet time of 2 weeks for the first response

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from BOB Financial Solutions Ltd!!

With reference to your trail mail, request you to kindly confirm if the issue still persists."

At this rate, it will take a while for them to sort this out.

Bob card owners can you please confirm whether you are receiving email alerts after a successful transaction?
@Batmanbaba @CardSeeker @Wealth is my birth right! @Pavan @bhavyegoel
Are you building any automated script to track Bob transactions through email ?
Any particular reason to get transaction detail on mail ?

Yea I was making scripts for my other credit cards. Thought to create one for bob for tracking annual spends for fee waiver
Unfortunately Bob doesnot send email alerts
But if you are keen on building this , there is a Gmail service for sms alert , I guess we need to find something that does the opposite and our job should be done , a more better way would be to build a personal app that tracks your sms’es and feeds the google sheet or some db. I believe sms are better way of tracking than mails

Unfortunately Bob doesnot send email alerts
But if you are keen on building this , there is a Gmail service for sms alert , I guess we need to find something that does the opposite and our job should be done , a more better way would be to build a personal app that tracks your sms’es and feeds the google sheet or some db. I believe sms are better way of tracking than mails
Yea. I have a plan for that. Will do it when I get some free time.
We can also do a monthly statement parser. I am looking for a open-source package that could unlock the password protected PDFs.
Then I need to store them in ones personal google drive, parse, segregate and create a graphical interface that will display everything in one place.
Bit of a long strech 😅.

Back