• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NPS Account Frozen - Need Assistance

I invested ₹50,000 in March 2024, and now, upon logging in, I see that my NPS account has been frozen. I'm unsure why this has happened and need assistance to understand the possible reasons behind it. Additionally, I would appreciate guidance on how to unfreeze my account.

did you complete KYC verification process?
where can we see that? i directly invested from the protean NSDL website and just got an mail to set the i-pin. that i have done. i couldn't find anything related to KYC. also installed their app. there the amount is showing as invested 50k and the current value is 55k.

Try the adhaar update/seed option under demographic changes>update details
when i check the transaction statement. i found that "Freeze due to KYC verification is pending from respective employer (for Corporate Subscriber)" and instead of POP it's showing CBO and the CBO name is kotak mahindra bank. can you please tell me why this?

oh did i by mistake register as a corporate subscriber? :(. i am working at kotak mahindra bank. and i think that's why i have written kotak bank there. and the status is rejected

oh did i by mistake register as a corporate subscriber? :(. i am working at kotak mahindra bank. and i think that's why i have written kotak bank there. and the status is rejected
You need to check internally; my company has a fixed period of time where they verify corporate nps. I had to make personal nps then convert it when they started the process.

when i check the transaction statement. i found that "Freeze due to KYC verification is pending from respective employer (for Corporate Subscriber)" and instead of POP it's showing CBO and the CBO name is kotak mahindra bank. can you please tell me why this?
if you have recently changed the job, and corporate nps is with prev employer you should get that unsubscribed as corporate nps from prev employer and then using same pran re-register with exisitng employer.

Mail to your HR or respective contact persons of your employer, they will get it fixed. since it is corporate nps, employer only can help you.

Back